This page is intended for dealers to setup their order reports, view the current status of devices configured vs devices not reporting and provide a list of those end users that can be selected to navigate for further details.
Displays dealer info including Dealer name, address and phone number
Configuration of the order reports
- Report Type = To have the report show only device info and trigger levels (simplified) or include contact and ship too info (detailed)
- Language = Select the preferred language to receive the report
- Frequency = Select to receive the order emails Daily (7am EST) or Weekly (Mondays at 7am EST)
- Report Emails = The list of recipients for the daily report. Multiple email address can be entered her
Dealer summary = Provides widgets highlighting total customers managed, total devices, configured devices and non reporting devices..
Customer/End user list with the below fields
- Account status = Managed (green check mark) or Pending Go Live (yellow check mark)
- Total Devices = Number of all devices pulled in from DCA
- Devices on ASM or Notification = Configured devices that will trigger with their appropriate action once a threshold is reached.
- Non Reporting Devices = Devices that have not reported in 72hrs.
Customer Management = Select this button to locate the list of accounts and update their management status.
Exports - Ad Hoc reports that will export information from ASM including orders by date, devices and waste